Nature Talk VIP Giveaway (Competition)
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions. Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid.
- The Promoter is Nature Talk Pty Ltd
- The competition commences on 22 May 2019
- Entry is open to Australian residents who are aged 18 years or over (Eligible Entrants). Officers, employees and their immediate families, of the Promoter, retailers, suppliers, associated entities and agencies associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter.
- To enter, Eligible Entrants must enter via the Typeform signup form or Facebook (entry mechanism added on 23.05.2019) and agree to have their information securely shared.
- In accordance with the Australian law, entrants must show a valid ID, proving age of 18 years and older to receive the alcohol portion of this price.
- Entry is via email signup via the Typeform webapp hosted on Typeform or though Facebook ads (entry mechanism added on 23.05.2019)
- A limit of one entry applies per person.
- Judging will take place at 22 The Sanctuary, Westleigh NSW 2120
- The winner will be chosen at random
- The Prize is a VIP Prize valued at over $2000
- 1 x $250 massage voucher
- 2 x Blowouts at Blow Dry Bar valued at $200
- 1 x Lunch at The Winery Surry Hills valued at $250
- 2 x Sol Cups Valued at $80
- 1 x $100 voucher for Live Nation
- 2 x Treatments valued $200 at The Nail Lab Darlinghurst
- 1 x Night at the QT Sydney
- 2 x Nature Talk Gift Set valued at over $200
- 2 x Pamper pack gift set valued at $100
- 1 x $250 gift voucher for Flight Centre
- 1 x bottle of Moet valued at $100
The Prize is not transferable and is not redeemable for cash.
- The Prize must be redeemed within 12 months, booked at least two months in advance and is subject to booking availability and participating properties. Exclusion dates may apply.
- All taxes (excluding GST) which may be payable as a consequence of receiving the Prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- The Promoter is not liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered (even if caused by negligence) as a result of any winner accepting and/or using the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The winner will be notified within 48 hours of the judging taking place in writing by email.
- The Promoter will be responsible for making the necessary travel arrangements based on the information provided by the winner. Any costs resulting from inaccurate information will be the responsibility of the winner.
- In the event that the Prize (or any part of the Prize) becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter's control, the Promoter may substitute a prize (or the relevant part of a prize) with a prize of equal or greater value.
- If a prize is not accepted or claimed within 2 weeks of the Judging Date and Time, the relevant winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter will distribute any unclaimed prizes to the next best ranking entry or entries (as applicable), as determined by the judges or the Promoter in its absolute discretion. Winners of unclaimed prizes will be notified in writing to their email address provided at the time of entry.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches. If such problems arise, then the Promoter may modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Competition.
- Personal information including an Eligible Entrant’s name and email address will be collected and used for the purpose of conducting this Competition. This may require disclosure to third parties, including local regulatory authorities and the Promoter’s agents or third party service providers, for the purpose of conducting the Promotion, or for promotional and marketing purposes (including for direct marketing). By entering this Competition, Eligible Entrant’s consent to the use of their personal information for the Purpose.
- Entries must be the Eligible Entrant's original work. The Promoter reserves the right to require the Eligible Entrant to verify that the entry is the Eligible Entrant's original work. If the Promoter is unable to verify that the entry is original work to its satisfaction, the entry may be deemed invalid.
- Eligible Entrants warrant that their entry is not in breach of any third party intellectual property rights. Entrants agree to indemnify the Promoter and its associated agencies against all losses, damages, claims and costs by third parties arising out of, connected to, or resulting from, a breach of the warranty set out in this clause.
- An Eligible Entrant's entry must not include:
(a) any image, video or voice of any other person without that person’s express consent; and
(b) any content that contravenes any law;
(c) any content that is obscene, offensive, potentially defamatory, discriminatory, indecent, prejudicial or inconsistent with prevailing community standards.
- By entering this Competition, Eligible Entrants grant the Promoter a non-exclusive licence to use the content of their entry, or any part of the content of the entry, in any way the Promoter wishes (including modifying, adapting, copying, cropping, retouching, editing, publishing, broadcasting or communicating the entry whether in original or modified form in whole or in part) in all media for the purposes of the Promoter's business on its website, social media or in any marketing campaign, without payment to the Eligible Entrant. If requested by the Promoter, Eligible Entrants agree to sign any further documentation required by the Promoter to give effect to this clause.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any loss, damage or injury to Eligible Entrants resulting from participation in this Competition including arising from any comments made, or material published, by third parties about the participant on any social media platform in connection with this Competition.
- The Promoter's decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications. Entries will be deemed void if illegitimate, forged, manipulated or tampered with in any way.
- Should an Eligible Entrant’s contact details change during the Competition Period, it is the Eligible Entrant's responsibility to notify the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of Eligible Entrants and of the age, identity, residential address of winners and any other information relevant to entry into or participation in this promotion. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions, who is involved in any way in interfering or tampering with the conduct of this Competition, who has breached any of these conditions, or who has otherwise engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Competition. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Winners may have rights under the Australian Consumer Law and other similar legislation which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified by the Promoter. These terms and conditions do not exclude, restrict or limit those statutory rights in any way. However, to the extent permitted by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability whether arising in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise for any personal injury or any other loss or damage (including without limitation loss of opportunity or loss of profits) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Competition, including, without limitation (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in market value to that stated in these terms and conditions; (e) any tax implications; and/or (f) the Prize or use of the Prize.
- If for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter this Competition is not capable of running as planned, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to take any action that may be available to it, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition, or amend these terms and conditions, unless to do so would be prohibited by law.